Workshops to help your business grow
There is a wealth of experience and expertise in our business community. Our Business Exchange program connects a diverse audience to interactive workshops and seminars led by our member business community.
Each session offers guidance and advice from experts in their field. Attendees walk away with new contacts, knowledge and skills they can bring to their organization.
Interested in presenting?
Interested in sharing your expertise with LCC membership? You can submit a proposal!
Presentations should be in line with the LCC’s mission and are intended to be educational opportunities for business growth and development. Presentations that are sales focused will not be accepted.
Proposals are accepted and reviewed throughout the year by our BEP committee. Workshops are scheduled at least 30 days out.
In order to be considered as a speaker, the applicant must:
- Be a member in good standing with the Lake Champlain Chamber
- Be an experienced trainer/facilitator and subject matter expert in proposed topic
- Be prepared to deliver a brief (5-10 minute) presentation to members of the BEP Committee to aid in the selection process
- Allow LCC to record the presentation
- Allow LCC to post the presentation recording and presentation handouts on the member portal