March 16 | 5pm | Hilton Burlington Lake Champlain
After two years apart, we are excited to celebrate community at our in-person 111th Annual Dinner!
This special evening brings together business executives, community leaders and elected officials to recognize business and leadership achievement. We will be presenting the following awards: LCC Business of the Year, A. Wayne Roberts Business Award, Emerging Leader Award, Community Impact Award, and the Workforce Innovation Award. Submit an award nomination. Nominations due February 1.
The evening begins with a Cocktail Reception from 5-7pm, and is followed by the dinner and awards ceremony at 7pm.
For the safety and security of our community, we are proceeding with the following precautions and safety measures:
- Proof of vaccinations will be required; stay tuned for more information on registration process.
- LCC is currently following COVID-19 guidance from the State of Vermont and the CDC. At this time, we are recommending attendees wear masks (n95, kn95 preferred) when they are not eating, drinking or seated at their table.
- In order to adhere to appropriate capacity guidelines, Cocktail Reception tickets will not be sold separately. If you would like to attend the Cocktail Reception, you will need to purchase a dinner ticket.
- LCC will be closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic. Should there be another large outbreak, we will postpone the event. All purchases for the dinner will be honored for the rescheduled date. Purchasers will be notified on how to obtain a refund if they are unable to attend.
- If you feel ill or are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms or have recently come in contact with someone who has tested positive, please do not attend.
If you have any questions or concerns related to the event, please contact [email protected].
Frequently Asked Questions
We are currently evaluating the best methods for this process. Stay tuned for more information.
Yes. In order to practice safe social distancing, there will be fewer tables this year. The Cocktail Reception will also be limited to just those who purchased Annual Dinner tickets.
In order to keep the event space at a safe capacity, we are not able to sell individual Cocktail Reception tickets. The Annual Dinner tickets include access to the Cocktail Reception. If you are interested in attending the reception, you must purchase an Annual Dinner ticket.
According to member feedback, the nature of this programming is best done in-person. At this time, we will not have a virtual option.
Once you’re registered for the event, just keep an eye on your email. We’ll send any change in status to you as soon as we can. The email used for registration will be the one we use for information updates. If you would like an additional staff person to receive those updates, please email [email protected] with their information.
At the moment, we are not collecting the names of all table attendees. However, that is likely to change as we get closer to the event. We will email attendees with additional information.
Annual Dinner Table
Includes 10 seats
Includes access to Cocktail Reception for all table attendees
Company logo signage at table
Annual Dinner Single Seat
Includes access to Cocktail Reception