At the Lake Champlain Chamber, we seek economic opportunity for all Vermonters. That includes our veterans.
While we can never repay our veterans for their sacrifice, we can provide support and resources for a secure, opportunistic and dignified life here in Vermont.
Whether you are a veteran seeking guidance or a business looking to support our veterans, below are a few resources to get you started.
Find a job:
- Upload your resume to the Resume Drive. Your information will be shared with HR professionals and recruiters looking to fill current and upcoming positions.
- Explore the job board
- Fill out a jobseeker interest form through the Department of Labor to connect with a veteran staff member who will help provide resume, interview and job search support
Hire a veteran:
- Explore available Vermont tax credits for hiring a veteran
- Participate in PAYs program through the Vermont Army National Guard and help prepare help Enlisted Soldiers and Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) Cadets for a career after the Army
- Vermont VA Clinic Directory
- ThinkVT, Veteran resources through the Agency of Commerce and Community Development
- Easterseals Vermont, nonprofit providing child and family support services to vulnerable groups–including veterans
- Pathways Vermont, nonprofit helping to address homelessness among veterans
- Vermont Adaptive Ski & Sports, nonprofit providing adaptive sport programs